Area (100 sq km): 499
Population (mill): 40.9
GDP ($ bill): 653
Water per cap: 2725 m3
- OpIRS project: Last advances and progresses
- Desalination in the Mediterranean region: Cumulative environmental impacts revealed by a recent assessment
- Aqualia interested in French market, but not in Saur
- OpIRIS project technical & dissemination activities, Jumilla/Murcia, Spain, 05 March 2015
- Agro-food marketing Master: Next edition: 1st part: 28 September 2015 – 3 June 2016 / 2nd part: September 2016 – June 2017
- IV Jornadas de Ingeniería del Agua "La precipitación y los procesos erosivos"
- Conference: Food Challenges in the Mediterranean
- 18th European Forum on Eco-innovation: "Boosting competitiveness and innovation - The role of environmental labelling, management and information schemes"
- First SWITCH-Med Action Network Event: "Towards Productive, Circular and Collaborative economies in the Mediterranean"
- International workshop Botín Foundation/Rosenberg International Forum on Managing drought and scarcity in semi-arid lands: the cases of California and Spain