Area (1000 sq km): 89
Population (mill): 5.2
GDP ($ bill): 9
Water per cap: 135 m3
drinking water: 96%
Water Demand Management in Jordan, June 2008 (by Rania A. Abdel Khaleq, Director, Water Demand Management Unit, Ministry of Water and Irrigation.
Local water and sanitation services, 2005
Prospects of Efficient Wastewater Management and Water Reuse in Jordan, 2005
The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan Water Sector Review, 2001/02/15
Reports of the French Regional Mission for Water & Agriculture (French Embassy in Jordan)
UNESCO-IHP National Report for the period 2004-2006
Wateras a human right: The understanding of water in the Arab countries of the Middle East - A four country analysis
Incentive Systems for Wastewater Treatment and Reuse in Irrigated Agriculture in the MENA Region: Evidence from Jordan and Tunisia, 2004.
Planning Jordan’s Water Future: Lessons Learnt from the Water Sector Planning Support Project
(Ministry of Water & Irrigation - GTZ)
- Dr. Fadi Georges Comair: Des pays comme la Jordanie traitent 100% de leurs eaux usées; quid du Liban?
- Jordan: Task leader for component - Advisor on groundwater management and stakeholders participation
- Apply now for funding – EDM’s 4th Call for Proposals
- UfM Water Governance and Financing project holds national consultation workshops in Jordan and Tunisia
- CBCMed waste management project (MED-3R) present at Francophone Games in Nice
- 4th SWEEP-Net Regional Forum on Integrated Solid Waste Management: "MOVING UPSTREAM: Waste and Resource Management with Social and Economic Benefits"
- Regional Seminar on Improved wastewater services for rural and semi-urban areas
- Open workshop: the Young Water Scientists Partnership Small Grants Program and the Water Innovation Fellowships
- The Water in the Arab World conference: Status; Challenges and Opportunities
- RWKN Regional Meeting: Regional Knowledge Network on Systemic Approaches to Water Resources Management