Area (1000 sq km): 89
Population (mill): 5.2
GDP ($ bill): 9
Water per cap: 135 m3
drinking water: 96%
Water Demand Management in Jordan, June 2008 (by Rania A. Abdel Khaleq, Director, Water Demand Management Unit, Ministry of Water and Irrigation.
Local water and sanitation services, 2005
Prospects of Efficient Wastewater Management and Water Reuse in Jordan, 2005
The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan Water Sector Review, 2001/02/15
Reports of the French Regional Mission for Water & Agriculture (French Embassy in Jordan)
UNESCO-IHP National Report for the period 2004-2006
Wateras a human right: The understanding of water in the Arab countries of the Middle East - A four country analysis
Incentive Systems for Wastewater Treatment and Reuse in Irrigated Agriculture in the MENA Region: Evidence from Jordan and Tunisia, 2004.
Planning Jordan’s Water Future: Lessons Learnt from the Water Sector Planning Support Project
(Ministry of Water & Irrigation - GTZ)
- Red Sea-Dead Sea Project: Too Little, Too Late?
- Jordan, Palestine and Tunisia: Assessment highlights the need for more pro-active risk-based management measures to cope with droughts and floods
- Guidelines on measures for improving compliance with water legislations and assessment of enforcement capacity in the SWIM-SM region with focus on Egypt, Jordan, Israel, Lebanon and Morocco
- France - Jordanie : Une visite d’étude organisée par l’OIEau sur le système de gestion de l’eau et de sa rareté
- New Regional Director Appointed for ROWA
- Training Course Announcement: Planning and Design of Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Water & Development Congress Exhibition: Water security for sustainable growth - Providing solutions to water challenges in developing and emerging economies
- EU project to organise training on public–private partnerships in water sector
- A follow-up meeting to Develop an Innovation Scoreboard for the MENA Region
- The 3rd German-Arabic Water Forum: "Refugees and water: Transforming an area of confrontation into one of economic cooperation"