Area (1000 sq km): 89
Population (mill): 5.2
GDP ($ bill): 9
Water per cap: 135 m3
drinking water: 96%
Water Demand Management in Jordan, June 2008 (by Rania A. Abdel Khaleq, Director, Water Demand Management Unit, Ministry of Water and Irrigation.
Local water and sanitation services, 2005
Prospects of Efficient Wastewater Management and Water Reuse in Jordan, 2005
The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan Water Sector Review, 2001/02/15
Reports of the French Regional Mission for Water & Agriculture (French Embassy in Jordan)
UNESCO-IHP National Report for the period 2004-2006
Wateras a human right: The understanding of water in the Arab countries of the Middle East - A four country analysis
Incentive Systems for Wastewater Treatment and Reuse in Irrigated Agriculture in the MENA Region: Evidence from Jordan and Tunisia, 2004.
Planning Jordan’s Water Future: Lessons Learnt from the Water Sector Planning Support Project
(Ministry of Water & Irrigation - GTZ)
- A follow-up meeting to Develop an Innovation Scoreboard for the MENA Region
- The 3rd German-Arabic Water Forum: "Refugees and water: Transforming an area of confrontation into one of economic cooperation"
- 2 Days Training on Water Integrity
- 2 Days Training on Groundwater Modelling in Arid Regions
- Workshop on Water Mnagement and Knowledge Sharing UNEP-GEMS/Water and Eye on Water Security / R-KNOW: Water Management and Water Quality Monitoring and Assessment in the Arab Region