PAWA project participated at the 4th Meeting of OECD Water Governance Initiative, Paris, France, 24-25 November 2014
The meeting has the following objectives:
- Discuss recent developments in the Global Water Agenda, especially the preparatory process of the 7th World Water Forum (Korea, 2015) and progress on negotiations related to post-2015 SDGs;
- Peer-review OECD draft reports on “Water Governance in Brazil”, “Stakeholder Engagement for Inclusive Water Governance” and “Water Policies for Future Cities”;
- Share views and suggestions on the first draft of OECD Principles on Water Governance;
- Brainstorm (in working groups’ meetings) on a set of policy indicators for each of the 12 principles on water governance; and
- Share experience on water governance reforms, initiatives and events.
PAWA project participated at that meeting.
Lucia Fiumi, AdB Arno/ARBA
|Source of information||OECD|
|Keyword(s)||PAWA, water accounts, water governance|
|Subject(s)||FINANCE-ECONOMY , INFORMATION - COMPUTER SCIENCES , METHTODOLOGY - STATISTICS - DECISION AID , POLICY-WATER POLICY AND WATER MANAGEMENT , RISKS AND CLIMATOLOGY , WATER DEMAND|