- Call for Ideas - Pilot / demonstration projects HORIZON 2020 - Climate Action, Environment, Resource Efficiency and Raw Materials
- EU water research and innovation tackling Mediterranean challenges
- Water-Energy-Food Emerging Scholars Award - 1st Prize Funded Invite To Oxford University Workshop
- The DEMOWARE project: Website launched
- Natural Water Retention Measures (NWRM) project: 1st Mediterranean Workshop successfully held
- 2nd General demEAUmed Meeting
- MEDSPRING 1st Meeting on Euro-Mediterranean Projects Dialogue to Enhance Water-Energy-Food Nexus
- 2nd General Meeting of demEAUmed project
- 5th Nano4water Cluster Workshop: “Recent Advances in Nanotechnology for Water Treatment“
- ERANETMED multi-tasks event: EURO-MEDITERRANEAN COOPERATION THROUGH ERANET JOINT ACTIVITIES AND BEYOND
International Research Cooperation with Mediterranean Partner Countries
EU-INCO is the international scientific cooperation section of the European Commission Research Framework Programmes (FP), which include water research. EU-INCO's mandate is to jointly mobilise European and partner countries' research teams to help solve social problems of regional interest to partner countries.
EU-INCO-Med corresponds to the research action on priorities in line with the framework of the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership. The sea and its surroundings need looking after and sustainable solutions found to ensure common resources are not exhausted. This programme looks for opportunities to contribute high-quality and relevant scientific knowledge to scientific and technological partnerships working in synergy with other means of co-operation mobilised through the Barcelona process. Major issues include risk and conflict prevention, environmental and water management, food security, RTD and innovation policies.
The General point of contact in the European Commission's Research DG for EU-INCO is email@example.com. For further information on water issues, please contact Cornelia Nauen at the European Commission’s DG Research.