- INTERPOL and partners crack down on illegal e-waste trade
- Call For Ideas for the 1st Euro-Mediterranean Brokerage Event on Research and Innovation - Mediterranean Science, Policy, Research & Innovation Gateway
- EU-Palestine water cooperation stronger after implementation of research project
- ACQWA Project Assesses Climate Impacts on Water Quantity and Quality
- Climate change, water conflicts and human security
- Horizon 2020: Launch Event in the Med region "Meeting Euromed Common Challenges"
- EPI-WATER Final Conference
- "Invest in Researchers" Conference 2013 Vilnius
- WATERDISS2.0 Final Workshop: Writing better research dissemination strategies - Exchanging ideas, tools and methods accross Europe
- WEAM4i kick-off meeting: Water & Energy Advanced Management for Irrigation
International Research Cooperation with Mediterranean Partner Countries
EU-INCO is the international scientific cooperation section of the European Commission Research Framework Programmes (FP), which include water research. EU-INCO's mandate is to jointly mobilise European and partner countries' research teams to help solve social problems of regional interest to partner countries.
EU-INCO-Med corresponds to the research action on priorities in line with the framework of the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership. The sea and its surroundings need looking after and sustainable solutions found to ensure common resources are not exhausted. This programme looks for opportunities to contribute high-quality and relevant scientific knowledge to scientific and technological partnerships working in synergy with other means of co-operation mobilised through the Barcelona process. Major issues include risk and conflict prevention, environmental and water management, food security, RTD and innovation policies.
The General point of contact in the European Commission's Research DG for EU-INCO is firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information on water issues, please contact Cornelia Nauen at the European Commission’s DG Research.